Orthopedic surgeons specialize in the musculoskeletal system – bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, nerves and muscles. People who are injured or experiencing arthritis or low back pain or other bone-related problems should consult an orthopedic doctor. In this article, we will suggest the best orthopedic surgeons in Delhi and how it is easier with GoMedii as your treatment partner to get their seats!
Who is an orthopedist? They are doctors trained in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of disorders, injuries and diseases of the body’s musculoskeletal system.
(People also like to read: Choose treatment for cerebral haemorrhage in Singapore)
GoMedii is affiliated with the best orthopedic surgeons in Delhi. We assure you that they will provide you with the best and most suitable treatment option in relation to your condition. These are the orthopedic surgeons:
- Dr. Yash Gulati, MS – Orthopedics, M.Ch – Orthopedics, MBBS, Orthopedist, Replacement Surgeon, Spine Surgeon (Ortho), Back and Pain Specialist. They have a total of 32 years of experience.
- Dr. Vivek Agarwal, MBBS, DNB – Orthopedics / Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedist. They have a total of 28 years of experience.
- Dr. Prof. Amit Kumar Agarwal, MS – Orthopedics, M.Ch – Orthopedics, DNB – Orthopedics / Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS, Joint Replacement Surgeon, Spine Surgeon (Ortho). They have a total of 18 years of experience.
- Dr. Gurinder Bedi, MBBS, MS – Orthopedics, DNB – Orthopedics / Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedist, Lead Replacement Surgeon, Back and Pain Specialist, Spine Surgeon (Ortho). They have a total of 33 years of experience.
Choose the best orthopedic hospitals in Delhi, with us
- Blk-Max Super Specialty Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Fortis Heart Hospital, Okhla, Delhi
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, Delhi
What are the different types of conditions treated by orthopedic doctors?
Orthopedic doctors treat various types of conditions, including:
- abnormalities in limbs, such as clubfoot and bowlegs
- damage to tendons or ligaments, such as sprains, tendonitis and ACL tears
(You Like: Success Story: Knee Replacement Surgery, A Resuscitation)
What are the common areas of the body that require orthopedic surgery?
We have already told some of the best orthopedic surgeons in Delhi through us that you can also consult with them. Now here are the most common body parts where orthopedic surgery can be performed.
Ordinary test recommended by an orthopedic surgeon
An orthopedic surgeon suggests some tests to know the exact problem. It includes bone densitometry, skeletal scintigraphy, discography, myelography and electromyography. They also recommend x-rays, MRIs, ultrasounds and computed tomography if needed.
What treatments and procedures are performed by an orthopedic surgeon?
Orthopedic surgeons recommend different types of treatments and procedures. They suggest the most appropriate procedure and treatment according to the patient’s conditions. It includes non-surgical and surgical. Here is the answer:
Some types of non-surgical treatments include:
Some of the surgical treatments involve:
- Arthroscopy: In this procedure, the surgeon uses a camera to visualize inside the joint.
- Fusion: A surgeon will use internal devices or rods where bones are fused together.
- Internal fixation: This procedure is used to hold broken bone pieces together with screws, plates or pins.
- Replacement of joints: This procedure involves a damaged joint that is eliminated and replaced by an artificial joint, either partial, total or revision.
- Osteotomy: In this procedure, the surgeon corrects bone deformity by cutting and repositioning the bone.
- Soft tissue repair: Through this, a surgeon will repair tendons or ligaments.
- Injections and pain treatment.
If you want to get the best orthopedic surgeons in Delhi, you have found the right treatment partner with affordable medical treatment. Simply drop your request Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) or email us at email@example.com our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
(People also like to read: Get treatment for cystic fibrosis in Delhi NCR)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and considerate healthcare platform that tends to connect every dot of healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the availability of all health news, health tips and information from health experts and doctors for the eyes of readers. All information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii blog have been thoroughly researched and verified by doctors and health experts, otherwise the source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a healthcare technology platform that prepares your treatment / surgery that you need and plan. A treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at each step. Drop Your Queries to get the most affordable and world-class treatment options. You can simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.