Image credit: Tim Schofield
Samsung’s Odyssey Ark is the company’s largest curved gaming screen to date, and it has a feature that sets the screen apart from the rest. With a 1000R curvature, it can be easily rotated 90 ° for a portrait orientation, while still maintaining the same 16: 9 aspect ratio as most standard monitors. A Multi View feature allows users to adjust the Odyssey Ark exactly the way they want, as the fully customizable screen size can fit the game or application without compromising on its bright, colorful images. Read more for a video and further information.
Apart from portrait mode, the stand also has height, pivot, tilt and rotation functionality, or as Samsung describes it, a “cockpit-style rotating screen”. A futuristic screen definitely comes with its own wireless remote control, one that can be used to control several functions on the screen, as well as the lighting functions. There are no words yet about prices or availability.
SAMSUNG 32 “Odyssey G3 Ultrawide Gaming Monitor, 1500R Curved Screen, 165Hz, 5ms, AMD FreeSync Premium, Borderless Design, Eye Saver Mode, Black (LC32G35TFQNXZA)
- PANORAMIC CONNECTION: The Odyssey G35T’s 1500R curved display with futuristic design and ultra-wide game views envelops your vision to pull you right into the character’s shoes and deliver more heart-pounding play
- UPGRADED GAME PERFORMANCE: 5 ms response time and 165 Hz refresh rate eliminates delay and motion blur for exciting gameplay with ultra-smooth action
- AMD FREESYNC PREMIUM: Enjoy effortlessly smooth gameplay with AMD FreeSync Premium, which reduces screen tearing, nicks and input latency
- FULL SCREEN DESIGN: The screen’s 3-sided borderless design reveals maximum space for larger, bolder gameplay; Set up two screens precisely in a two-screen setup so no enemies get through
- SEE THROUGH DARKNESS: A huge contrast ratio of 3000: 1 lets you see dangerous objects or enemies with greater clarity; Blacks are deeper and whites are lighter with several levels of shades in between