FP TrendingDecember 31, 2021 7:34:50 IS
New Year is just around the corner and people are ready to say goodbye to 2021. New Year’s Eve is not only the time to plan the perfect party or dinner, it is also a day to convey your best wishes for the coming year to all who matter something for you.
As 2022 approaches, people are geared up to celebrate the occasion as best they can, amid the recent rise in the case of coronavirus. From scaled-down celebrations at home to a simple family dinner, people try their best to change their plans according to the latest COVID-19 standards.
While the ongoing pandemic has prompted many people to opt for a low-key party at home, many are eager to convey the season’s greetings to their loved ones.
When the year ends, people are finding the perfect wishes and New Year greetings to send to their close family and friends. A fun way to send New Year greetings is through stickers on Whatsapp. As the medium for exchanging greetings becomes more and more popular, here is a guide to downloading and sharing stickers for New Year 2022:
– Go to the Google Play Store app and type WhatsApp stickers in the search box
– Google Play shows different label options for the apartment
– Select any app you prefer after looking at the animation and customization features of the options
– Download the selected app and check if the stickers work fine
– Open Whatsapp and go to a personal chat or group
– Touch the emoji setting to select the sticker tab
– Here you will see the sticker packs you had downloaded earlier
– Tap the label package header to open the package and scroll down to select some stickers
– Tap the stickers to send them to close family and friends
You can also use this process to send out stickers to other festivals.