Charter Hall and GIC lose $ 335 million on Canberra office building

Charter Hall and Singaporean wealth fund GIC have today acquired an office building that is fully leased to a state tenant in Canberra for $ 355 million.The joint acquisition will mean that GIC buys the vast majority of the property (95 percent), while Charter Hall owns the remaining 5 percent.Located

Read More

Judge Salvatore Vasta compared to ‘Queen of Hearts’ after mistakenly imprisoning QLD man, court hears

The federal court has heard a judge be personally sued for wrongfully imprisoning a man who was then assaulted while in jail had subjected him to "the grossest parody of a hearing".Key points:The man said he was assaulted, humiliated and threatened with rape while in jailThe family court overturned the

Read More